Vol. 6 • Issue 3 • Page 12
Click here to read the full article.
1. Redmon, G. L.Energy For Life: How To Overcome Chronic Fatigue. Vital Health Publishing ,Bloomingdale IL, 2000.
2. Slater, L.C.The mechanism of the conversion of energy of biological oxidation," European. Journal of Biology. 1987: 166-489.
3. Spector, A.A., Yorek, M.A., Membrane lipid composition and cellular function," Journal of Lipid Research. 1985, 26:10105.
4. Wei, Y.H., Lee, H.C., Oxidative stress, mitochondrial DNA mutation and impairment of antioxidant enzymes in aging, Experiemental Biology and Medicine. 2002: 671-682.
5. Becker, W., Energy and The Living Cell: An Introduction to Bioenergetics. Lippincott Publishers: Philadelphia, PA, 1977.
6. Krebs, E.C., Beavo, J.A., Phosphorylation-dephosphorylation of enzymes. Annual Review of Biochemistry, 1979, 48:923.
7. Packer, L. et. al., Alpha-lipoic acid as a biological antioxidant. Free Radical Biology and Medicine, 1995:19:227-250.
8 .(1) Logan,A.C., Wong, C. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome:Oxidative Stress and Dietary Modifications. Alternative Medicine Review. 2001 Oct;6 (5):450-459.
9. Folkers, K., et. al., Biomedical and clinical aspects of coenzyme Q10. Science. 1977; 1:E